How it works:
- The Installment Feature allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal installments due every 2 weeks.
- Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get an approval decision instantly and keep shopping. Apply Now
- If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees that may apply are late fees for missed payments.
- All orders are subject to approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, the Installment Feature will not be available to you.
- You can make repayments any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, payments will be automatically attempted on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $8 late fee applied the day after the due date, and a further $8 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date (late fees are capped at 25% of the original order value).
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
- Minimum spend is $35
Who can use Afterpay?
To purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- To be a resident of the US States (Afterpay is not available in US Territories).
- To be at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number.
- Provide a valid delivery address in the United States.
- Be authorised to use a US-issued credit or debit card to make the purchase.